Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Pick Your Poison: Which Is The Worst Song Ever?

I have been struggling lately with a realization––lyrical content is absent in 90% of my generation's music. It's true. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if John Lennon is turning in his grave on a daily basis.

In all sincerity, I have been very disappointed in my generation's music for many years now, but it wasn't until this week that I began mourning the loss of it.

With that being said, which of the two "songs" do you think is the worst?

WARNING: THIS MAY BE A DIFFICULT DECISION! I AM BASICALLY ASKING YOU TO PICK THE BETTER SMELLING TURD.

Option 1:

Rebecca Black- "Friday"



Option 2:

Jenna Rose ft. Triggy - "My Jeans"



Oh, and by the way... no... I don't feel bad about making fun of 12 year-old girls.


3 comments:

  1. wow....both really bad but I think the "my jeans" is the worst haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...both songs are REALLY terrible...but I'm going to have to say "My Jeans" is worse because it mentions a bunch of other complete talentless ass-clown fame whores. I made it through about 30 seconds of each.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are pitiful but I think the second one is lame and pitiful.

    ReplyDelete