Friday, March 11, 2011

SWIM UPDATE: KINDLE/iPAD/ANDROID READY!



Ladies and Gentlemen... "SWIM" IS NOW ON KINDLE!!!!!!!!!!

Click Here to check it out!

The book... I mean... eBook... is also available on iPad, iPhone, and all Android powered phones. To access this function, simply download the Kindle Whispernet app, access the store, and then download the book directly into your phone!

In the spirit of eBooks being cheaper than their paperback counterparts, the Kindle edition is currently retailing at $9.99!

Hopefully this satisfies the (well over) 70-or-so people who were begging me to release it on this platform.

Like always, thank you to all the readers and fans who helped pushed the book to the level of Kindle-demand.

Have a great one!


1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I don't have any of the cool technology that can use an e-book but I'm proud of you! I think this will be a big step forward!

    ReplyDelete