Tuesday, September 13, 2011

SWIM turns 1!!!

I am truly amazed by how fast this past year went. This time last year, I was packaging the pre-orders and preparing to hand deliver them to my close family and friends throughout Northern Illinois (who were, obviously, the first to purchase the book). Exactly one year later, SWIM has spread to every state in America, overseas to Europe, south to Australia, and up north to Canada.

I would like to take this moment to thank you all for your support over the past 12 months. Your kind words and enthusiasm for my project has greatly contributed to SWIM's international success. Thank you all for your continued support.

-Bill





















*Offer expires at 12:00 AM (CST) on 9/14/11.
*Limited Supplies. Orders will ship first come first serve. The potential for a backorder is great.
*50% off the total order + shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment