Saturday, May 21, 2011

Someone You Should Know: Nick Murway - NickPhoto.net




Last month I had the pleasure of working with a great guy named Nick Murway. Nick is a recent Photography graduate of Columbia College Chicago.

I was in desperate need of some photos due to certain bloggers/e-zines requesting "never before used" photos. After browsing Columbia's online student portfolio, I narrowed my selection down to Nick.

Long story short, I am posting this blog for a handful of reasons:

1. I'm happy with the finished product.
2. I had a great experience at the shoot.
3. Nick's a really nice guy.
4. He's fresh out of college, and anyone fresh out of college needs help promoting themselves.
5. He's someone you should know.


If you happen to need a photographer this summer, check this guy out.

Nick Murway's Website: www.nickphoto.net/
See the photo I used on my website (bottom right): www.billcoonbooks.com

We couldn't resist taking a pic of the book with this sign...






No comments:

Post a Comment